Magellan is a worldwide leader in GPS technology. It manufactures the most intuitive and sophisticated GPS devices. It also provides the user with the award-winning navigational software to make the whole travelling experience even more easy and safe.
To keep up the pace with all the technological advancement going around, the company has now started its service named Smart GPSEcoSupport to help all the automobile makers and individuals to get the Magellan GPS software updates.
It is the cloud-based service which helps to save money on fuel by keeping the drivers updated with all the changes happening in real time. These changes are happening in real time and this information is provided to drivers when they sync their device with their smartphones.
Features of Smart GPS EcoSupport
Easy Drag and Drop:
The Smart GPS EcoSupport comes with all new drag and drop feature which makes updating the Magellan GPS software intuitive.
The support is available for all modern devices like iOS, Android. So, you don’t have to worry about using a particular platform for using it.
The software is built on a strong framework which is based on accumulating content according to the personal need of the user.
With it, you get all the localized contents which are needed to keep you ahead in the traffic.
The company believes in giving accurate information according to the location of the user. The same content can be delivered on your Smartphone and the GPS device. The content can be delivered on different devices installed in different cars providing its user fully integrated car solutions.
With Smart GPS EcoSupport you can plan your trips in advance. It helps in saving time as you can plan your journeys even before stepping in the vehicle.
It provides the features to save all the data and information in your online account.
If you are unable to refresh the device with the latest Magellan GPS software updates then read the post and you will find all your answers.
1. Before trying to update the device, visit the website first.
2. Afterwards, create a new account. If you have a previous account then just login in the account.
3. Now, plug in the available device in the computer.
After you have done all the above-mentioned steps, then
1. Connect the device to the Wifi connection.
2. The device will now register to the Magellan Server after the initial setup is complete.
1. Creating an online account on SmartGPS EcoSupport is quite an easy process. Just follow the steps:
2. Type in url in the address bar of the browser.
3. Create an account using the username and password.
If you have previously registered then login using the same username and password.
1. Click on the settings icon from the Map screen.
2. Click on the updates when you see a notification icon.
3. Now, click on the Software update or map update.
4. Just wait for the new map or software to download on your device.
If you have any more queries regarding the EcoSupport then click here Magellangps.support.